Our Pracitice is located in the heart of Munich. Maximilianstrasse in Munich is one of the city's four royal avenues. It starts at Max-Joseph-Platz, where the Residenz and the National Theatre are situated, and runs east-west. Planned and begun in 1850 by King Maximilian II of Bavaria, the street takes his name. The lead architect was Friedrich Bürklein. The western part of Maximilianstrasse is known for its galleries, designer shops, luxury boutiques and jewellery stores.